ParkFans Logo

Beste Brezeln Und Bier

02-13-2011, 10:44 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2011 01:05 AM by Zachary.)
Subject: Beste Brezeln Und Bier

The pretzel bakery might have more than just pretzels. In the big release in the Festhaus they had last year they said that the beer garden would be right next door to the pretzel bakery. Will this be a new eatery? I just want your two cents on this.

Dominator is my favorite coaster. For now.
02-14-2011, 02:17 PM
Subject: RE: Beer Garden/ Pretzel Bakery

My guess is that they will sell mostly pretzels and beer, maybe some small snacks, but probably not a full on restaurant.

Twitter: @KingofWBurg
iOS Apps: BGWFans | BGWFans Pro
©BGWFans.com - All information contained within this post is copyright protected and for use only on BGWFans.com and in the BGWFans.com Forums.
02-14-2011, 04:11 PM

Yeah probably a small stand type thing that will sell them.

2011 Count
Visits: 6
[Apollo: 5] [Alpengeist: 16] [LNM: 9] [Griffon: 7] [DK: 6] [EFP: 3][EITA: 3] [MT: 3] [Bitten: 0] [Catacombs: 0] [13: 0] [DL: 1] [FF: 1]

©2009-2011 BGWFans.com - BGWFans.com Forums. No information or wording or pictures within my posts may be used elsewhere without my written permission.
02-14-2011, 04:39 PM

Probably sell fountain drinks, and during CT hot chocolate.
02-14-2011, 05:48 PM

I could see them doing sausages and other German-theme "street food" like that cart in Ireland that sell the Irish Nachos and such.
02-14-2011, 05:58 PM

Does BGW do a beer tasting thing.... not that I can drink it, I was just wondering because I am pretty sure that BGT does with their "Bands Brew and BBQ" thing.
02-14-2011, 07:11 PM

(02-14-2011 05:58 PM)michaelcollier1 Wrote:  Does BGW do a beer tasting thing.... not that I can drink it, I was just wondering because I am pretty sure that BGT does with their "Bands Brew and BBQ" thing.

As of last season they had stop giving out free beer samples...
02-14-2011, 08:48 PM

Yeah after the Blackstone Buyout they stopped to save money i guess.

2011 Count
Visits: 6
[Apollo: 5] [Alpengeist: 16] [LNM: 9] [Griffon: 7] [DK: 6] [EFP: 3][EITA: 3] [MT: 3] [Bitten: 0] [Catacombs: 0] [13: 0] [DL: 1] [FF: 1]

©2009-2011 BGWFans.com - BGWFans.com Forums. No information or wording or pictures within my posts may be used elsewhere without my written permission.
02-14-2011, 10:18 PM

Well considering the fact that they no longer are apart of the beer company, I would think it would be costing Blackstone quite a bit more than it ever cost Busch to give out... you know, samples of their own product?
02-14-2011, 11:02 PM

eh, beers cheap. small sample and then they buy a beer that they may not have bought before... probably not going to happen though.

Yes, horror, fright, gore! We need more EVIL!
02-15-2011, 04:21 PM

Well even with Blackstone baught the parks BGT does a beer fest thingy.
02-15-2011, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2011 07:40 PM by BGW know it all.)

(02-14-2011 10:18 PM)Youhow2 Wrote:  Well considering the fact that they no longer are apart of the beer company, I would think it would be costing Blackstone quite a bit more than it ever cost Busch to give out... you know, samples of their own product?

FYI: Federal Law would not allow them to get the beer from the brewery directly. It has to be sold to a Distributor (not owned by anheuser) them sold to BG. So it would cost Blackstone the same as when Ansheuser owned the park.

the Following web site explanes the process: http://www.fermentarium.com/industry/how...tem-works/

TO Balak95: They had stopped the free beer samples before the sell of the park. The last time you could get a 12oz free beer was when the monorail ran back and forth to the brewery. when the monorail was removed and the samples was at the park itself you got 3 or 4 oz samples..
02-16-2011, 07:12 PM

i was just wondering what you guys were thinking. i wasnt going to be sure if it was going to be restaurant.

Dominator is my favorite coaster. For now.
02-20-2011, 10:45 PM

Busch Gardens Tampa and Sea World Orlando's Bands Brews and BBQ event has beer sampling, yes, but it's not free like you guys are assuming. It has no relation to the free samples that used to be given at the park under Anheuser Busch's ownership. At SW you pay something like $20 for 12 3oz samples from any of dozens of beer choices. I think it's priced similarly at BGT.
04-03-2011, 10:24 PM

I can't wait for Pretzles! Hopefully I'll be eating some fresh pretzels come August! Anyone have a review of the new eatery?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | ParkFans Network | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | |